- Please avoid contact with perfume, moisture, and oil for all jewelry.
- Be sure to spray perfumes or apply lotions before putting on jewellery.
- Remove jewelery before exercise and shower.
- Please keep jewelry as dry as possible as this will help prolong the longevity of your pieces, and retain their colour and shine.
- Always protect your jewelry from harsh chemicals, bleach, household cleaners, oil, all of which can affect the metal.
Use a solution of warm water and detergent-free soap to soak...
Having so many different options to chose from, it can be difficult to decide which gold jewelry you are looking for. The value of your pieces depends on what the jewelry is made of.
Know your jewelry by understanding the difference between solid gold, gold filled, gold plated, and gold color.
The most valuable jewelry in the market is Solid Gold. It's 100% pure gold, and it's value is expressed as carats or karats. Most gold jewelries are made of 14K, 18K, or 24K. The purest form of gold is 24 carats...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.